Vendor Diagram

Parke County

Vendor Contract

Contact Us

Aerial Views

Email Us


Important Notice All vendors at the Covered Bridge Festival are required to have a Parke County Special Events License (TML= Transient Merchant License) from the Parke County Auditor. There are no exceptions to this requirement. Please click on the box below to see the material from the Parke County Auditor. You will be mailed an application upon receipt of the deposit. Please read the requirements carefully.


All vendors serving food much apply for and receive a Parke County Temporary Food Permit. Deadlines are in place and ALL late penalties apply.